December 01, 2018

May the Spirit of Christmas be Magical and its Hopes Brighter~

Wow!  Its been 3 years since I've managed a blog post.  I have something fun to share.  I got crafty and finished a pretty Christmas Traveler's Journal.  It was a kit from one of my favorite ladies HERE.  I just love the Blackwatch Plaid it reminds me of the uniforms we wore in grade school at a parochial school.  So when I saw this Christmas Journal Kit I knew I had to have it.

Front cover

There are many many more pages, just showcasing a few of my favorites


I love the little strip of berries and pinecones


Making a list...

The little Joy card opens and shuts


 More lovely pages

May the spirit of Christmas be magical and its hopes brighter


It's a wonderful time of the year!







This is one of my favorite pages of all!!  M E R R Y


Bringing you presents...




Inside of the back cover, lots of room for more lists, checking it twice ,)


W E L C O M E - B A C K
xo 
Love U More
M!ss Pr!ssy

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails