January 01, 2010

JANUARY 1

The verse (below) is from today's calendar page.  ...liked it..thought I'd share.  ...think I am going to work on some cards today using the "Blue Moon" for my inspiration.  Speaking of the moon...I got a really cool shot of the "Blue Moon" last night (Canon Powershot point and shoot, no night vision goggles or anything, I don't even know where the night shooting option is, I think it has one).  The moon was just rising so it was still big.  Its pretty and if you looked closely it even had a little cloud underneath it.  Much prettier IRL.





One day at a time ~
This is enough
Do not look back
and grieve over the past
for it is gone;
And do not be troubled
about the future,
for it has not yet come.
Live in the present,
and make it so beautiful
that it will be worth remembering.
~ Scott Taylor 


No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails