January 15, 2010

Some Pretty Cool Blog Candy!


Blog Candy over at Whinnie's Whimsy and Crafts Blog!!!!

I don't know about you but I would love this blog candy.... here's the dete's!

It is a light box with lights and a small tripod. All you have to add is the camera! It is amazing the difference a light box makes in your photos! It comes with 4 different colored interchangable backgrounds. Here's the rules: Good Luck to everyone who plays along:
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Leave me a message
3. Announce my blog candy on your blog
4. I will be drawing a name on Monday, 18 January at 6pm EST.
5. Every day that I post a card and you leave a message, you will get your name entered in again for the drawing. (ie if I post 5 times over the next week and you leave a message all 5 days AND you're a follower of my blog, you will get your name in the drawing 5 times.)

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails