March 21, 2010

Happy Easter - Joyful Easter

It's all things CRAFTY SECRETS today.  And everyone must know how much I LOVE CRAFTY SECRETS.   It's hard to believe but yes, I made a card using NO stamping.  It's easy to do with crafty secrets images, see <--- click here...I did it before.  For this card I used a vintage image from Crafty Secrets "Heartwarming Vintage Booklets, Seasonal" and I also used paper from the Heartwarming Vintage "Radiant" paper pack.  (non-compensated bragging).  It was fun just decorating up a pretty image.  The only thing that limits you is your own imagination.  I made my own chipboard frame (blue glitter) using die-cuts.  I also used a mix of epherma/embellishments from my own private stash.  The cloth flowers are old "literally" so they are special because when they are gone they are gone.  The sheer polka-dot ribbon (I have some in every color) is from pink hedgehog website (again, non-compensated bragging) and truth be told I used it because I had an opportunity for embellishment (yep I dinked the glitter so I hid it with a ribbon).  I think it came together really nicely and definitely says Happy Easter and Happy Spring. 
 

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails