February 09, 2011

Warm Fuzzy Alert

My husband has always picks out the cutest cards for me whatever the occasion.  He's flirty like that.  Smiley from millan.net Hedgehogs are our thing since we were married on February 2nd, 32 years ago (holy heck, a moment of silence please, bow head, anyone got any oxygen in here, check my forehead... thanks? Smiley from millan.net and it's Groundhog Day, Hedgehog/Groundhog? same thing)

Sooooo, we've kind of made the hedgehog our mascot of sorts.  Smiley from millan.net Soooooo (it's my birthday and I can say soooooo twice if I want to) when he picked up this card for my birthday and a "hedgehog" image was on the card...WELL that made me smile.  The sentiment that went with it wasn't too shabby either.  Just in case I needed a little reminder...  (Ok well maybe it is a bear on the front but we decided he's a hedgehog because we can).  Sorry for the fuzzy image.  I guess I was a little shaky when taking the picture.


Keep opening...
and again...
It opens into this great big poster sized I LOVE YOU inside a heart and in the lower left it reads... THERE..and that's for KEEPS.  Warm fuzzy alert!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Have a happy birthday! I found your b-day on the A Muse lounge*another lounger* Have a great day!!! BTW-loved your card from your hubby!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails