March 27, 2011

Greetings

I know I know... winter is over and so are the holidays BUT I've had this design idea in my head for awhile now and was in the mood to make it.  I think it turned out very cute.  All stamps are *Crafty Secrets*.  I inked the image with white craft ink [SU] and made a winter scene even though the image is really a summer image [the snow banks are really flowers].  I covered these with liquid applique and heated it with my heat gun and walla... it looks like puffy snow.  I love the vintage feel of this card from the color of the cardstock, the monochromatic use of white ink and the lighter shade of green used for the greeting.  I used white flower soft for the house roof and dazzling diamond clear glitter for the light of the silvery moon.  I used my sharpie white marker for the smoke coming from the chimney.  I love this card.



1 comment:

Mz-Cellaneous said...

oh that's so pretty! I'm very "card impaired" lol.

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails