August 26, 2007

Nothing to Post AGAIN

Just checking in to apologize to all my blog friends for no post August (practically). I have been super busy and now I am getting ready to go out of town on business for 2 days and I will not have access to a computer. OMG. I will have to go through blog withdrawal and everything. I am going to a training course for CEUs for my job and it is in the "Real Orange County". I will be staying at the Hilton Orange County both days. It's not that far from where I live in San Diego to commute, except the course starts at 8:00 a.m. and to get there on time avoiding traffic I would have to leave at 5 a.m. The commute home would be equally as rough and then to turn around and go back. So I am staying up there. Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop so I don't know if I will even be able to check emails/blogs. I have a friend who lives in Anaheim and I might drive over there to visit. I can probably use his computer. See you all Wednesday! Have a great week and try not to let Monday get you down.

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Be careful in the real oc....it's a jungle.

emilia in Taiwan said...

Monday always gets me down :)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails