August 05, 2007

Blogger's Challenge Fridays

I've started participating in a weekly challenge group called Blogger's Challenge.



Each week a challenge is issued to create something and share on our blogs. This week the challenge was to create a card using the same layout as the card on page 165 of the Stampin' Up catalog. I just joined the group today and I am not sure if I will complete this challenge or just start with next weeks challenge.

Next weeks challenge is already Week 7 of Bloggers Challenge and we are supposed to Alter it. Alter anything - a frame, tin, chipboard and then post a before and after picture. This is a good topic because I have been working on altering a blank book creating a journal for a gift. I think I will use this for my submission.

The list of all the Blogger Challenge bloggers is over on the right be sure to check out their work each Friday! ------>

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails