June 21, 2008

Let's Give Em' Sumpin' To Blog About...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer. It sure is summer here in So. Cal. Yes, I know for the most part it's summer year round here but lets just say it's HOT. But it feels great. We are staying cool with my trusty ole a.c. I just have a little window model but it does the trick.

Woohoo! Well Allie isn't the ONLY PR!SSYPal that WON sumpin' Guess what? M!ssPr!ssy herself was one of the first 20 respondents to Vicki's card kit challenge over at "This Art That Makes Me Happy" (Crafty Secrets). In the coming days a package all things Crafty Secret will arrive and we will make a card with the contents of the kit each is different and its a surprise. I just missed getting in the last time Vicki had this... so I am super excited to have gotten in this time. Don't worry if this interests you, Vicki will hold another one soon. She's so very generous.

Here are a couple of examples from Vicki's Blog of what the kits "might" look like.

Love,
~m!sspr!ssy


All things Crafty Secrets of course!
If you click on either picture it takes right to Crafty Secrets Website. =D

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails