September 17, 2008

Hang in There with ME

Have I fallen off the face of the earth? Well, YES. Wow I can't even believe myself!! I have been super super super busy it must be true. I really can't tell you why or how or why I have not been able to craft, create or blog. It's nothing in particular but everything in particular at the same time. I still have the same number hours in the day as I always have had. What is wrong with this picture? Oh well, just wanted to check in and let everyone know that yes I indeed have fallen off the face of the earth and I haven't found me yet. Its absolutely no consolation that I haven't even READ my blogs let alone actually blogged. I have 400++++ blog posts that have gone unread in my Google Reader. Yeah I can't explain it. Really. I'm tired a lot lately. I helped my daughter move twice. In and back. I ordered a dumpster hahahahahaha. Think hot mess Niecy Nash from Clean House (love her). Yes, I have a 16 foot dumpster in my drive way. A debris box and it's not even that I have all that much stuff but then I do. I have pictures even. I have a ton of pictures that I need to share and post but hence NOTHING. I think of you all often. I will post pretty things soon I promise. Inchie shares and cards. Project around the house, animals tons of stuff but no stuff. Do I sound a bit bipolar? maybe thats IT. Take care...farewell for now....see you soon...I'm OK really I am.

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails