August 30, 2008

I've Been Meaning...

Wow I have so much to share and so little time to do it. I know I've been gone gone gone a lot lately. I don't know what gives seems I'm just busy, tired and busy and tired. I have some folksy primitive art I've been meaning to write about. I've been meaning to take some shots around the house of some of the cool vintage things I own and thought they might be of interest to someone?!?! I had the S C O R E of the century (well at least I think it is) at the Scrapbook Expo I went to this past weekend and would love to share my latest acquisition. winkwink. A little of this and a little of that. Just a mish and mash of things. Oh the biggest news is the Inchies have finally gone P O S T A L. The last of the 2 letters U, V (hi Beth) arrived and I immediately started bundling the packages of the full A-Z sets together. There are a couple of post scripts (funny things) regarding the Inchie swap. I will share all of this and more maybe later tonight or tomorrow. Just wanted to post a quickie right now to let you know I am still alive and kicking. I'd love to spend more time on my blog but just don't have it right now. I'll be back soon...

Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails