July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July. There is a really cool site to check out to read about the history of Independence Day.
Smiley from millan.net Fun Fact: The first Independence Day was in 1776.

----->Click and it will take you to our Government's Exhibit Archives. It's actually a pretty impressive website. Why not enjoy some of our tax dollar$ at work for a change? They even have these images for download and or printing. Nice


I also want to give a special shout out to my nephew's John and Andrew. They are both serving our country in the Armed Services. John is in Kuwait. Sorry Andrew I don't have a picture of you. Here's one of John. I think he looks so tough. We're proud of you John and Andrew.

He's single ladies (Can you believe it?)

THANK YOU JOHN!

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails