July 16, 2009

To Be...

To be
all that is
possible
we must
attempt the
impossible.
to be all
that we
can be
we must
dream of
being more.
~unknown~

I just picked up my first set of Tim Holtz stamps. It's a clear acrylic set called "Visual Arts" from Stampers Anonymous. I got it at Michael's with my 50% off coupon. S.C.O.R.E. You should know by now I'm a big "quote" freak. Ha! the word quote in ""'s. There's got to be a word for when someone does that? Overstate? Whatever. I love PMA stuff. It makes me happy. That's Positive Mental Attitude for those of you who don't know.

This is the upright view

This is the flat view so you can see the sentiment better

A little blurry close-up.
Items of note: I used an click--->eyelet from
PinkHedgie's Crafts
to affix the little Bee tag.
click--->Ribbon is also from her
fabulouso eStore!

This is my PinkHedgie Crafts Eyelet collection. Yep she carries all of "the" colors. I stocked up on all of them. Even some of the "in" color ones. She even carries really cute little containers. Not this one shown here. I already had this storage system at the time but her cute little containers are really worth it.



ORGANIZATION TIP ALERT!!! Close-up of my eyelet collection, look closely

...even closer

I use Stampin' Ups Clear Labels to mark my generic purchases, (I use them for the corresponding Copic Markers). Hedgies eyelets were matched so closely you can't even tell the difference. So if you want to stock up for less its a great place to get all of the colors.


~Enjoy
M!ssPr!ssy



No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails