- Always affirm there is an answer to any problem and that you can find it; indeed, that you are now finding that answer.
- When you get up in the morning, you have two choices-either to be happy or to be unhappy. Just choose to be happy.
- Don't waste mental energy brooding over past events or worrying about the future. Live a day at a time and do a job at a time.
- Quiet your mind so that inspirations may arise from its depths. An inflow of new thoughts can remake you regardless of every difficulty you may now face, and I repeat-every difficulty.
- The positive thinker is a hard-headed, tough-minded, and factual realist. He sees all the difficulties clearly...which is more than can be said for the average negative thinker. But he sees more than difficulties-he tries to see the solutions of those difficulties.
and last but not least..... drum roll
Woot woot we're all caught up on our readings now. Don't you feel great! Don't know about you but I like to renew my mind DAILY.