May 10, 2009

My Girls!

girl   [gurl]
–noun
1. a female child, from birth to full growth.
2. a young, woman.
3. a daughter: I have two girls.
4. girlfriend; sweetheart.

REASON 1

REASON 2


Today is a great day for braggin' rights of any that I know of. These are my two wonderful, fantabulous, perfection, beautiful, genius, funny, silly, gawgeous, crazy, reasons for being a mom, reason for glad I am a mom DAUGHTERS. These two are my world. They are my family. They are my everything. I cannot say enough about my two grown daughters, individuals, angels that came into my life. I was surely blessed by them. From birth to adulthood all I can say is WOW. I don't know how I got so lucky. They are the one thing that I can say I done right by in this life and I didn't do much. It was all them. They made it easy being a mom. They made it easy to love them. They made it easy for me to be proud. Thanks girls for making me a mom.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

You are very fortunate and so are they :o)

Anonymous said...

I miss you as my stand in mom! As my boss. Being your assistant was awesome. You are awesome, and your daughters are so lucky to have you.

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails