June 21, 2010

Since...

normal programming is down the river with the donkeys and until normal programming resumes.... I'll just C.A.S.E. (C.opy A.nd S.hare w/E.veryone) stuff that I like instead:



Definiteness of Purpose the starting point of all achievement.
By: Napolean Hill
Don't be like a ship at sea without a rudder, powerless and directionless.

Decide what you want, find out how to get it, and then take daily action toward achieving your goal.

You will get exactly and only what you ask and work for.

Make up your mind today what it is you want and then start today to go after it! Do it now!

Successful people move on their own initiative, But they know where they are going before they start.



Positive People, Positive Thinking, Positive Results!
CASEd from Mind Power 365

1 comment:

Lana said...

I sent you an email, did you not get it? I sent it last night. Send me your addy!

designerslibrary at embarqmail dot com

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails