June 05, 2010

I Can Breathe... Well Sort of

I found and closed on a house this morning.  Now I can breathe and my entire summer won't have to be spent house-hunting.  I can get on with the business of living.  Smiley from millan.net But first, of course, there's all that purging, sorting and packing.  At least I can breathe and I have a plan.  The unknown factor just went down to a two instead of a TEN.

**********************
Front of house, a bit pixelated (stock photo and not my autos, google stock photo). But you get the idea.  Low maintenance front yard with LOTS more trees than I have now with great curb appeal. (Doesn't translate in this picture)  I love TREES.  It's really a cute little house.  Just perfect for me and my family.


**********************
Walking into the front door and turn to the left is the "Living Room".  This room is situated on the front of the house.  The pix (all pix below text) makes the room look a bit smaller than it is.  And it has a fireplace.  I haven't had a fireplace in 10 years.  The house I currently reside doesn't have a fireplace and I miss it.  I am just beyond that I'll have one again. 

**********************
Kitchen wide-view
  
**********************
View from back and covered patio of outdoor bonus room.  Landscaping much nicer than photo.

**********************
Standing in the kitchen looking outwards to the front door.  The little carpeted room off the kitchen (just before you enter the kitchen and to the right of the fireplace room) the "Family Room/Den"  I will probably have a reading room/library wall here.  The carpets are taupe/beige NOT PINK as they appear in these photos.


 **********************
This pix makes the kitchen look darker than it actually is.  Its about the same size as I have now so that's cool.  The light fixtures are nicer.




********************** 
Master Bedroom below.  If you go out this sliding glass door off the Master and go left it goes into the sliding glass door to the kitchen.  Very convenient right off the Master.  No disturbing anyone when making a.m. coffee.  You don't have to walk through the house to get to the kitchen.  Kind of nice.  And the patio/"outdoor room" could be considered a bonus room since we have such great climate.  More pix of that later.


**********************
Looking out from the master to the hall and other bedrooms.  To the left in the pix is the Master Bath.  Again similar to what we are currently in, so definitely will fit our needs.


Whew that's a relief.  Now I think I can put myself on a "whine" fast.  No whine zone.  But pretty sure I'll fail at that, since whining is one of my favorite pastimes.  Smiley from millan.net


~M!ssPr!ssy

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails