June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Youngest!!

 JUNE 24
Do your honest best,
think prosperity and the Lord will,
for a fact,
provide.
He will do the providing through you.

I just thought I'd publish and dedicate the thought for the day (from my desk calendar) to my youngest daughter because its her birthday!!  She's on a world cruiseship job right now so we have been keeping in touch via the internet and facebook.  It's really amazing modern technology.  She can be out in the middle of the ocean (somewhere in the Norwegian Sea right now) on a ship no less and still get INTERNET.  I just love it because I still get to see her and talk with her and she doesn't seem so far away.  I know my daughters are grown now but I still like them close though far.  She was a big baby 9 lbs 11 oz. As you can see she had a lot of hair. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO... WISH YOU WERE HERE

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails