August 11, 2010

Moving tends to throw a wrench in it....

FOR EVERYONE!!  This little guy has gotten quite used to hanging out with me. Yes, he always does have a little smirk on his face.

He's gotten pretty used to hanging out with ME



because this one's

Yeah her - the cat's mom


been doing alot of this TRAVELING



I KNOW GET OUT RIGHT! THAT'S HOT!

So he's got pretty comfy at my place. Which is COOL because I LERVE HIM anyway.  HE'S MINE NOW HE'S ALL MINE. Little does she know.



But when she's back for a visit, he tends to park himself on top of her SUITCASE.  He's KNOWS he's a smart cat.

But he always seems to be on high alert for suitcase action




 But can you blame her?  She's got places to go like HERE:
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

SOOOOO as I was saying moving is hard on everyone.  Including the blog action.  This blog is the PRISS[Y] Place remember?  For those of you that don't know....that's an acronym for [P]aper,  [R]ibbon, [I]nk, [S]tampin', [S]crappin' and [Y]atayatayata.  I do realize there's been a lot more of ONLY the [Y] in that equation. Yatayatayata.  True true.  Which is OK because this is my blog RIGHT and I only have 2 READERS TOPS.  ROFL.  I won't be invited to the Blogher awards anytime soon or Martha's for that MATTER.

SOOOOO Let's revisit <--- click my good luck totem MR. HAWK that came for a visit on my first morning at the new place.  Oh yes I was so overjoyed and thought what a wonderful world.  Yes?   Yeah SURE the Native Americans think he's a symbol of "the dawn and a fresh new day".  That's awesome.  But personally I think he was MARKING HIS TERRITORY.  

This is who came for a visit on the second day of being at my new place.  I was all excited and going to go look up what it meant in Native American terms as regarding to "totems"  I was sure it was another good omen until.....

Little did I know he was on his way out of this world and his visit would be but a brief one.  He was so cute and I was wondering why he was so still and didn't startle when I took his picture.  I got pretty close.  Shortly after this picture was taken I went back out in the backyard (a couple of hours later).  And Mr. Bunny was gone (as in R.I.P.) not as in ran away.  I had to pick him up and bury him.  

LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF A CUTE BUNNY WHO IS NO LONGER WITH US AND IS THE LAST DAY OF MR. BUNNY'S LIFE.

Hello and Goodbye =C - Thanks for visiting...





IRONIC that I titled this post <--- click "The Other Side".  Singing the praises of Mr. Hawk.  What am I prophetic?

Good Omen?  I think not!!!  MEET THE NEIGHBORHOOD BULLY


TOTEM SCHMOTEM.  He's on my $#!( list.  I guess a hawk's gotta do what a hawk's gotta do.  Which is be a predator.  Nice.

One of these day I shall resume my normal programming which requires a lot of GLITTER. K.THX

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails