July 29, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Blogger




It's taken me a while to play along with this tag. But I've been nominated as a Rockin Girl Blogger by my virtual friend thanks to blogoland Robin over at Rubber Stamped Reflections. She is a SU demonstrator extraordinare. I need to nominate 5 more rockin bloggers. Instead of nominating my same favorites, I am going to nominate some new favorites. Seriously I have 100+ blogs in my reader so trust me YOU ARE ALL MY FAVORITES. These are random and a wide variety of topics.

Posy Gets Cozy - She always has something yummy to read, look at, go to or eat on her blog.
Emilia - She is quite amazing over there in Taiwan
Bubbah - a crazy scrapper husband who should have been a comedian. Oops he's a guy so maybe he can accept a "Rockin Blogger Guy"
Margo - over at the impatient beader. She's quite the sparkly queen and offers food for thought as well. Definitely a kindred spirit.
Finally, Pine - from a fellow swissconsinite

Go check out their blogs and see why I chose them as Rockin Bloggers.... They're fun!


3 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

Thank you!!Big hug to you from Taiwan
Let me check out the rest four and see who are those talented girl!

Margot Potter said...

Thank you! That was really kind of you.

Have an awesome day!

xoxo
Margot

Julie Prichard said...

Thanks for visitng my blog, Liz..Glad i am not the only one feeling this "way". :)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails