June 25, 2007

Stampin Top 50

I used to have stamping top 50 on my side bar except it kept losing the count. When I first installed it I was placed at 94. Then when the count disappeared and I re-installed it a couple of times which resets the number of times hit button and your place in line??? This last time I installed it I was placed at stamping top 400. Ack. Anyway, I have removed it because IT DOESN'T WORK. Not that it matters to my fun only blog but I like things to be accurate. So until the bug is worked out whatever it is I have removed the element from my sidebar. I th ink it might have something to do with clearing history or cookies. Thoughts anyone?

1 comment:

MarieK said...

Just found your blog and this post hit home. I added one to mine too after seeing it on someone else's.

Can't figure out how it works but it's fun to see it change once in a while.

I'm just exploring your blog and find it fun and informative.

Found you through a link, from a link, from a link. I must have started on Allison's blog - that girl sends me all over the place.

Anyway, I like what I see so I'm adding you to my Google Reader!

Maybe that will bump you up a bit!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails