March 23, 2009

YO-- Mo and Jo may have Found Themselves

This is a one layer card. I used SU "Measure of Life" set. I believe it may have been a hostess set. Anywho, I think this card turned out really nice. I used Copic markers on the dragonfly and Spica for some sparkly. (Click on any photo for dete's view). I masked off the half circle and colored that with SU chalks. To create the lines over the half circle I used a line stencil and used black SU chalk. I think the stencil circle/line image really works on this card. I left it very simple with no embellishment or ribbon. I just think it looked fine without. I was going to to use dazzling diamond glitter on the wings but the colors were so pastel I didn't want to lose the color underneath glitter even if it is clear glitter. Maybe if I do another card I will use stronger colors.

 
Crop view
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is so gorgeous!! well done.

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails