March 18, 2009

A Tribute to Mia the BESTEST CAT

I'm sorry to post sad information today especially since I have not posted in such a long time re: any subject. But I just found out last night that one of our PR!SSy Pals kitty passed away on Sunday. The poor thing was only 2.5 y.o. and it was so sudden. I thought I would dedicate this post as a Tribute to Mia and seeks prayers and good thoughts for Michelle. Michelle is also prego with her first child and is due in April so lets send out some good thoughts to our fellow PR!ISSy pal and let her know we are thinking of her and her special kitty Mia. I snagged this photo from Michelle's blog how appropriate/ironic that kitty is wishing us all a "Happy Saint Paddy's" day!! We wish you well kitty Mia we know you will make a great Guardian Angel for the new baby Lazlo. (Isn't that a great boy name?)

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails