March 01, 2009

New Digs!

As I said in an earlier post just now...today was moving day for my youngest daughter. She found a great place that she was able to "swing" financially and she moved. It was all very sudden really. Literally found out in the last couple of days and she made her decision and moved in 3 days. OMGosh things happen that way sometimes and you just have to strike while the iron is hot. I took a few shots of her new digs. Its a studio so it's quite small but perfect for her. She's still in University full time and with work and everything it's best for her. She has enough responsibility right now and we want her studies to come FIRST because she graduates in December YAY. So anyway it was nice that she could find a place to meet her needs.


MAIN LIVING AREA (BEFORE)
 

KITCHEN AREA
 

BATHROOM ENTRANCE
 

STAINED-GLASS SUN CATCHERS
OUTSIDE BACKDOOR
 

SHARED PATIO (STEPS TO LANDLORD HOUSE)

RENTAL FRONT DOOR NEAR SHARED PATIO

CLOSE-UP OF MR. ROOSTER 
STAINED-GLASS SUN CATCHER



OF COURSE, TRUSTY OLE' LOVE BUG IS ALWAYS AROUND (HEHE)
That car can cart a lot of schtuff

TURTLE GARDEN (Her new neighbors)

BEAUTIFUL SUCCULENT PLANTER

We are so blessed....
God is good

1 comment:

Karen Gladney said...

Beautiful pictures. You recently left a message on my weight loss blog... Tks so much. I am happy to report that I have joined WW and have lost 8.4 lbs in two weeks. So if you would like to join me in my journey then come along.

BTW... I love your blog and visit it often.

Karen

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails