I'm always looking for ways to store my loose ribbon that takes up less space. I thought to myself... self, this will only take you an HOUR tops. You can spool it while sipping the morning KAWFEE and by the time you are done with your KAWFEE you'll be done. What time is it? Yep almost five p.m. and I am just now finishing up. However, it is all spooled now, color coordinated and I will not ever have to do this again.
I highly recommend this system just start using it before you stockpile 5 years of ribbon. I only spooled the loose ribbon that I have. The ribbon that was already on a spool or greater than 3 yards stayed on the original packaging. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
- Organized by color not style.
- There are six dispensers per storage tray
- 6 slots in each dispenser
- Each spool/slot holds approx 3 yards of ribbon
- Each dispenser can hold up to six, 1/2 to 1 inch ribbon or
- 12, 1/4 inch ribbon
- Each dispenser holds from 18-36 yards of ribbon.
- I have 6 total storage trays (36 dispensers)
A moment of silence please, bow heads. Thank you