December 18, 2010

Dear Santa

I been having a lot of fun finding inspiration all over blogoland this Christmas Season for my holiday cards.  The design for this card came from a blog called Mish-Mash.  I've been wanting to use the Cosmo Cricket tiny letter stickers on a project and this one was just perfect for it.  I used the A Muse 4.25 in. square green & white circus stripe cardstock for my base.  Then I used a Martha Stewart Gnome sticker from the "Gnome and Woodland" package.  Even though this is a summery package of stickers, when I saw the Gnome I just knew he would make a cute Santa.  The manila envelope I made using a Spellbinder's mini-envelope die.

Meet bobble-head gnome (his head is popped up onto a tiny spring).  Its pretty cute, making it an action card.  As if he wasn't cute enough, I added the little white pompom to his hat.  His beard is felt.


Inside the mini-envelope is a tag I embellished with a snowflake sticker and some coordinating ribbons.

I really like how this turned out and I love the colors.  

Dear Santa,

I still want an iPad for Christmas. Smiley from millan.net te-he

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails