December 13, 2010

Merry ChrisMOOSE!

Another quick card...  This one is really cute.  I used some felt moose.  I picked up a package of these in assorted colors last year on closeout after Christmas at Borders.   I think they were 80% off.  I knew I was going to use them to create.  The sled and the sentiment are both from A*Muse Art Stamps.  I stamped the sled onto the card and then again onto a coordinating paper.  Then paperpieced it onto the card.  The holly was created by using 3 red dew drops and the holly leaves were snipped from a piece of ribbon.  I made the snow by tearing a scrap and affixing it with glue along the bottom of the card.  I always have to add some glittery shimmer to a holiday card.  This was quick and easy! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute!!!

Alanna Harris said...

how creative!! love your scene!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails