December 05, 2010

Rudolph the Red Nosed Polar Bear?

Woohoo two posts in one night!  I Love Frosty Nights, Snowy Days and Warm Hearts. I just love this A Muse sentiment.  Its on the inside this card.  I'm super happy with this card.  I designed and dreamed it up.  I used the A*Muse art stamp Starry Night background and Polar Bear.  I masked off an area and glittered the ground for the snow.  I paper-pieced the polar bear and popped him onto a pop dot so he was raised out from the card.  I added some bling to the starry night, a red candy to his nose, a puff-ball for his tail (fun) and tied a mix of 3 different color tiny bakers twine for a scarf around his neck.  This was a quick card.  I will probably make a few more of these because he was so cute!



EDITED TO UPLOAD THE NEWEST VERSION W/SWIRLS AND SENTIMENT ADDED.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Too cute! I love him!!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails