May 12, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

Ha! Just a quick note because I've gtg since back to work starts tomorrow. I had a wonderful time at the Springs!! I have never had a better time. OMG wonderful with a capitol W. I'll post more later but here is a little sneak peak of my special Mother's Day trip. This is the view from the side of the spa.



This is a picture of one of the mineral spring hot tubs (below). There were three on premises. This water was deliciously hot of course but it felt like satin, or silk or talcum powder. It was just the softest water to touch that you could possibly imagine. If you have never soaked in a mineral hot spring you must put it on your list of things to do before you die. It was soooooo wonderful. We are going back and we might make it a monthly excursion. I am lucky that it is only 2 hours from my home so I could easily make it a once a month day trip, or overnight trip on the weekends and it is worth every minute of trouble getting to it. It's affordable too if you just spend one overnight.



No I did not miss my computer. I did not miss my crafty room. If I learned anything from my trip this weekend it is how vitally important it is to take that time to rejuvenate, renew, submerge the senses and just otherwise do nothing. Soak in the beauty, peace, tranquility around you. Unplug. Pun(s) intended ha get it soak, unplug, submerge.... I am certainly planning more of it for myself. STRESS IS BAD. R&R GOOD

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Oooooohhhh looks nice and relaxing!!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails