May 20, 2008

ATC Sneak Peak - Another Tracy Durcan swap so look away if you don't want to see them

Hi everyone...just wanted to post the latest ATC for a card swap I am in. Just a quick post for now I will update with hyperlinks and backlinks later. I CASEd the sketch from a tutorial Ellen Hutson had on her blog a while back (link later) oh way back in Jan 07. She had done it in a frame and I adapted it into an ATC card. This ATC entailed so many techniques. I used chalks, doodling, punches, digital and stamping mixed aka hybrid. It's hard to believe so many details went into such a tiny little palette. More later here is the pic for now.


2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are gorgeous!!!! Great job!

Mandy said...

Adorable! These are very pretty!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails