May 01, 2008

PRISSy Girls Were out on the Town -pics

Well as promised we did make it over to Paper Tales today (a quick stop on our lunch hour from work) and I can tell ya it is way more than we expected. Super fun. Michelle and Helle (pronounced hella "soft a" kind of like fella) are nicer than you can imagine. Sweetest girls on the planet but of course we knew that since they are PR!SSy girls. That's P aper, R ibbon, ! nk, S tampin', S crappin' and Y adayadayada for those of you that don't already know what PR!SSy stands for.



We definitely will return for all of their classes and the real Grand Opening on May 31st when Linda from A Muse is visiting. OMGolly all things A Muse were there. I finally got the vintage fan stamp and sentiment that I had on my short list (wishlist) forever. I of course had to have 2 each of all of the newest A Muse kitchen note 8.5x11 card stock in every color. I am super happy that this is available in card stock now. I think that is a brilliant idea.



I also picked up the scalloped noteworthy dp from Making Memories that I was looking all over for forever everyone else was sold out of forever.



There is just so much stuff there I can't even list it all in one post. They gave us some goodie bags jam packed with freebies.

Everything was so inviting from the storefront window, the shabby chic sofa or the yummy cookies they thought of all the details.


A small sampling of the storefront window (above)


This is the sofa the first thing you see when you walk in, how inviting right? Makes ya want to pull up a cup of tea and sit for a spell. (above)


Yummo! (above)

They told me to say hi to Vickie over at Crafty Secrets. Hi Vicki!! It was so much fun meeting people IRL. I can't tell you how weird it is to meet people you've never met and it feels like you know them like a long time friend. It's kind of like meeting your pen pal who you've corresponded with for years and finally meet f2f. I think blogs are a lot like pen paling to the world. I look like a total dope in this picture. Helle and Michelle look fabulous as ALWAYS.


Thanks for the photo op...very gracious...(above)


Another small sneak peak of the inside of the store. They had many cute displays. I didn't have enough time to take the pictures I needed to take.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle M White said...

Thanks so much!!! We had so much fun...can't wait to "party" some more with you girls!!!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Great photos! I am planning to be down there for the Grand Opening too!

Helle Greer said...

It was GREAT to meet you IRL lol.
Thanks for taking such grear pictures, I forgot my camera at the store, so I have to wait to put my pix up.
See you soon...

Secondhandrose said...

That was a fun visit. I want to come play! Thanks for the photos. Come for a visit.
Karen

Vicki Chrisman said...

Woo Hoo, you got to mean the girls and see the store!!! Are they just not the best? I'm so jealous you got the check out the store right away..and I missed all the fun. boo hoo

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails