August 21, 2009

Yesterday's Thought for the Day

...taken from my Positive Thinking for Everyday <---click here by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale...I thought I would post it today because I liked it and needed to hear IT.

Thought for the day for August 20th:

Always maintain hopefulness,
especially when the going is hard

Now off to mail some LATE paperwork that is the reason I needed to hear this today. Smiley from millan.net What kind of paperwork you wonder? The kind that is paired up with that saying that say the only two things that are certain in life are death and ...fill in the blank. Enough said?



As long as I am at it? Here is the thought for the day for August 21st:

You must feed your mind even as
you feed your body, and to make
your mind healthy you must feed it
nourishing, wholesome thoughts

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails