August 02, 2009

Thank You Much!

Thank you much! Super Duper. Merci. Much Obliged. Sincere Gratitude. My cousin who had a Vegas wedding, asked me for some "Thank You" cards. I wanted to weave in the Vegas theme and her color, pink.

I took the background "Thank You" stamp (Stampin' Up) and covered the row of hearts (if you look about 3/4 of the way down on the wood block) with the Heart, Diamond, Spade, Club stamp from the Stampin' Up "Game Night" set. Very clever, I think. I wanted to customize it with more of a "Vegas" theme. I think it turned out elegant and not tacky. I used Martha Stewart Silver Ink for the large stamp and Martha Stewart glitter to make the Heart, Diamond, Spade, Club image pop. I also used ribbon from my PinkHedgehog stash.I used the 1/4 inch organdy. It's so nice to buy in bulk and have just the right color ribbon at your fingertips! These turned out so cute and of course they look so much better IRL. I hope my cousin doesn't get a sneak peek of her cards. These are in the mail to her right now...



I made 20

I just love the clear boxes (PaperTrey Ink)
It looks like they might be out of them right now
I used to make very professional looking
gift sets of thank you cards

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails