February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday My Favorite No. 1 Daughter

Well she is my favorite no. 1 daughter. My second daughter is my favorite no. 2 daughter. hehe. I told you February is a banner month for us. I mentioned in an earlier blog post I am a triple winner in Feb with my b'day, anniversary and valentines day. Well I stand corrected because I am in actuality a quadruple winner. My first born was born today the 17th of February 1980. She is 28 today. Whew seems like it's impossible for me to have a child that age. I can only say that she is definitely my kindred spirit. She has the best nature, is quiet and kind. Her energy is always so positive when she walks in a room it immediately becomes serene and peaceful. She just has that quiet calm about her. I don't really know how to explain it other than to say she is very much a peaceful spirit. She has always known exactly what she wanted out of life and went for it fearlessly. She has been on forward motion since birth, non-stop in a good way. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Words cannot describe how much we love her and are proud of her. Happy Birthday honey!! p.s. in lieu of grandchildren I have a cat. ;D (temporarily I hope)



The traditional angel's food cake that is her favorite for her birthday. This year we made cupcakes. Strawberry shortcake by request..



Here's the birthday girl and with my only grandchild err I meant cat, punkin'. We call him punky


Make a wish



May all of your wishes come true.



This card is so perfect. Her sister picked this up for her birthday card and seems how the b'day girl is a Hairdresser by trade. This card sentiment was so perfect. Have a good hare day. haha

~missprissy

2 comments:

michelle g. said...

Happy Birthday! Very cute kitty -those cupcakes look yummy!

Sharon in NE said...

Great pics. Cute #1 daughter and grandcat. The cupcakes look heavenly.

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails