January 04, 2009

A Muse Love Birds

I'm getting a jump on my Valentines Day cards. It's no secret my love affair with all things A Muse. I was able to snag some of the new release stamps early at my LSS. OMG lerve. Check it out here's how they inspired me to create... I used the scalloped heart Nestability die. Then I used my paper punch to make holes all around the outside of the scalloped heart to thread the ribbon. It turned out so cute.

LOVE BIRDS



See the inside



SPECIAL DELIVERY CARD

Next I masked the presents off of the "Mail Truck" stamp and then using the heart "exhaust" from the A Muse "Skywriter" stamp I made it look like the "Special Delivery" was "Hearts". Also I used the brown kitchen notes to paper piece the truck. Doesn't it look like Mr. Brown. HELLO...genius I tell ya'.


No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails