July 04, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!

Geeze I wish I had something dern patriotic to post here today. No cards NOTHING. I have been down from wisdom tooth surgery so that's that. I tried to stamp yesterday but felt like I've lost my mojo. Even my CASE mojo was gone. Now that's bad when you can't even get inspired by copying. Anyway, I really really wanted to shout out a quick hello to all of my blog friends and wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July remembering our brave troops past and present that make this day POSSIBLE for all of us. Since I have nothing I'll leave you all with this tiny little graphic to express my patriotism today.


1 comment:

emilia in Taiwan said...

the wisdom tooth is really not necessary... :)
You have a happy holiday !!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails