July 21, 2007

I have a problem - ok I ADMIT IT. It's the first step to recovery, Yes? I H2H it all. There I said it.

This first pic shows the full collection of my new A Muse stamps... These are my latest stamps from A Muse. It 's from their fall/holiday release all of which will be in their catalog on Monday. Until then, if you haven't already seen the new A Muse images you can get a sneak peek here. Some of them are not the new images but they are new to me. click on any image to enlarge



The following three pics shows close ups of each shelf. I just loved the new snowman, the partridge tree and of course one of my fav's, the stamp shop. How cute is that?



The next shelf again shows the majority of winter holiday images. I just loved the 2 proverb sentiments A Muse released, the eskimo proverb and irish proverb. I have some very cute ideas for those. I also fell in love with the bitty penguin, igloo and eskimo. The snow angel was also a H2H.



The third shelf shows the new corner bg stamp, and that cute little deer he is going to go so cute with the three tree stamp. I've pretty much fell hard for sentiment stamps, can't get enough of them. Can't you tell?



~enjoy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

oooooooh ahhhhhhhh... it's a GOOD problem to have, if you ask me!! =)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails