December 05, 2008

A Moment of Silence Please....

OMG yes I did something CRAFTY. It feels so good to be back amongst my creature comforts inside my art studio. Paper, Ribbon, Ink.... yadayada need I say more except maybe yes... GLITTER. Ok for now I am going to post a measly little card of which I am pleased as punch about. But first a little background maybe? Last night was an organizational night. I am still putting things back from the overhaul of these past few months (new carpet etc). As I was organizing however, I put together some inspirational stations with the stamp sets I felt like using this year for the holidays, I assembled all of my Christmas papers and I just put stuff all in one area on my table for later use. So tonight when I got home from work I was able to just get right to it. I didn't even stress about a sketch or anything. I used the good old standby my Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalog. Easy Peasy. Not everyone is a designer and can think of cool layouts, color combos, etc. I'm just not that clever. So I used the sketch from p 22 from the "Window Dressing" Level 3 hostess set.

INSPIRATION PIECE




Except I did choose the colors, ribbons etc. Speaking of which I never thought I would ever use this Snowman ribbon that I found at Michaels last year. In fact after I bought it I thought I will never figure out a scheme where that ribbon will look good. So anyway, I used it on this project and it is just perfect. My apologies for the photo. Santa? I need a camera. Thanks.

HOW ADORABLE IS THIS?




I do have more for tomorrow because I worked with a lot of glitter tonight and also some Martha Stewart kits that I bought last year but never got around to playing with. Plus I had to have that crystal coarse white glitter that Martha had out this year at Michaels so with my trusty 50% off coupon I purchased a bottle and used it tonight. I knew I was going to love it. I will post that stuff tomorrow night. Stay tuned for my post tomorrow titled... MANGE NO MORE.... HAHAHA I can't wait to show Allison what I have been up to.Align Center

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails