December 10, 2008

Sweet Holiday Wishes!

It's Starting to Look A Lot Like...I like to mass produce cards this time of year in order to have enough to send and share. I made six with this super cute A Muse Gingerbread Boy for starters. I trimmed/and popped one of the gingerbread people out with a pop dot. Plus I used three red creative candies for the buttons and glitter to simulate sugar shake. I used glaze gel pens on the rest of the gingerpeople to simulate icing. If you click on any picture it will enlarge for details.



These turned out sooooo cute. I used a mixture of companies from SU (my first love) paper for the base card whisper white and chocolate chip. I used nest-abilities scalloped square die for the chocolate matte. I use the new A Muse vintage red notes for the accent strip. The ribbon is from Michaels dollar bins.

Which ribbon goes better? The green and red checked?



or the red and white checked?



I think I like the green and red better. It has more the "feel" I was looking for. I didn't find that ribbon until the end. I used MS silver ink for the sentiment.

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails