July 11, 2008

Copic Color Chart

~CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE IT BETTER~ I finally made a key for all of my Copic Markers. I purchased the G2HIA (that's got to have it all ) sets from Ellen Hutsons Webstore myself but I am sure there are many other places to purchase these. Actually I purchased them as the 24A-24d sets separately and The key I made matches the sets I have. It's pretty close to the G2HIA plus or minus a couple. I think it will be very helpful for the creative process. There have been many times when I went to grab a marker for a specific color and really couldn't figure out the exact one to use. This way I can hold my key near my project while working on it and I will be able to find the closest color. I created this key in an excel spreadsheet first and then printed it on a piece of white cardstock. Then I used the markers for the color swatches. I noticed a couple of typos and flipped numbers but it wasn't until after I had all of the colors marked. I let my control freakness go and went with it as is. I'll do it over next time I'm in the mood. If anyone would like a blank key and they have the same sets, let me know and I will email you the key. My email is available via my sidebar profile. I ordered them alpha by letter and then sequentially by number. It's really cool to see all of the shades next to each other. Very pretty as well.

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails