July 25, 2008

I've Been Meaning...

Its been one of my "dreams" to maybe have a little online shop. Maybe etsy. Mayby ebay. Dunno yet. I plan on selling some things I've collected over the years. Vintage stuff and handmade stuff. But also my sister is QUITE talented. We have talked about going into a little craft shop together too. Especially when I see her latest and greatest creations. I have one of these little pillows myself that she made me years ago. Recently she made another one for a wedding gift. I use mine for a wall hanging/slash pin cushion. I think that is what they originally were used as "pin cushions". Anyway, she also made a little flower basket to go with it as a set. I wanted to upload it on my blog to get some feedback. I hope anyone (hi all two of my readers) who reads this blog will please leave a comment and let me know what they think about these little creations. I would also like to know your thoughts on if you think these would be a great addition to a little online shop. I think they are fantastic and would definitely be big sellers. They are one of a kind, handmade and fancraftalicious. Oh and I will take orders if anyone is interested in these email me. Wouldn't these be so cute carried by the flower girl and the ring bearer at a wedding? Of course they can be made in the color of your choice. Check it out (Click on any photo to enlarge for detail)

HOW PRETTY ARE THESE?

Set (above)

Closeup of the pillow front outdoor lighting (above)

Closeup of the pillow back and the ribbon streamers, so pretty(above)

Flower Basket(above)

Flower Basket Interior (above)

Flower Basket bottom (above)

I think you will agree these are beautiful. I will take a picture of mine to show the comparison.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

these are pretty, they have a vintage look to them (by the way I found your blog because of the message your posted on someone else's blog!)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails