July 11, 2008

All Things A Muse and....

~CLICK ON IMAGE FOR DETAIL~ It's no secret that I love all things PR!SSy. Well with AMAP in full swing I just thought you should all know what I snagged in my not one... but two trips to my new favorite LSS Paper Tales. Emily (Scoopy) if you are reading this yes, I AM taking your class on Saturday and so is PR!SSy Pal Allison. We are taking the 10-12 a.m. class the first one of the day. If anyone is in the area and gets a chance to take a class there is sure to be a lot of fun, grab bags and prizes. I'm super excited. Here is a picture of what I've purchased so far. winkwink


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to do some damage of my own!!!

Helle Greer said...

Always fun to have you come in.
Get ready to "party" tomorrow, LOL
Smiles,
helle

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails