October 07, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I just had to share a mini-album a friend of mine made for me. It is sooooo cute. It is an album made out of paper bags folded. The first pic depicts the front and back cover. There is a huge mix of supplies used in this project from SU to A Muse, Martha Stewart, Michaels, Target dollar bin Crafty Secrets just a little mish-mash of it all. The paper is Martha in this first picture.

Front cover...


This next picture is the first and second pages. The buttons are from Target I think memory makers.












More interior pages












Last two interior pages. The bats are the glitter "create you own sticker pages" from Martha Stewart/Michaels. The eek tag is of course SU and look at the cute cuttlebug background. This special project was so adorable and had so much fine detail. I just love it... it has a special place on my desk so I can enjoy it everyday. Also, two of the openings had little surprises in them, some sample paper, eyelets and pumpkin punch shapes. Thanks again Allison you are becoming quite the talented stamper. I think some of your stuff is definitely publish worthy. Thanks again and Happy Fall ALL!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails