October 07, 2007

JJ WCMD Monochromatic

Ok so I think I need to take a photography class. I decided to turn off the flash to my camera because I thought it was too bright and now it may be too dark. I just don't have time tonight to retake everything. Here is another submission for JJ WCMD challenges. The theme for this challenge is monochromatic and the challenge can be found over at StampinMathilda's place. Go check it our 'cause she is an artist for REAL. This is fun. I am last minute Lizzie but I really wanted to get some posts in...in order to maybe win the grand prize of $250 in JJ Stamps. Whoa that would be awesome. ~enjoy my prissy pals. For this card I used SU stamps. I don't have the name right in front of me. I also used SU handsome hunter ink, WW cardstock. Good luck everyone! EDITED TO ADD: In my haste to finish and post last night I didn't get to mention, I can't take credit for the design on this card... I CASEd this design from my up-line Debby. I'll add the link later to her web later I don't have it with me right now.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

What a wonderful last-minute entry! It's gorgeous! Good luck!

emilia in Taiwan said...

wow! this is very classic! Great card

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails