March 23, 2008

Hoppy Surprise

While I was out walking my dog yesterday I was so surprised to walk up upon the city sponsored Easter Egg Hunt in the park. I was so surprised I snapped a quick picture of the 1000s of eggs all over the place. It made me smile. You'll have to click on the photo to enlarge to get more details. I took this pic with my camera phone so no zooming or lighting adjustments. I think you can see just how many little plastic eggs were all over the place. I thought it was so sweet for the kids that were going to be coming to play. It was early and the Easter Bunny (err the adults) were the only ones there setting up the place. It just made me really happy to see all of the effort everyone was making for the kids. Yep that's a park right near my house the mountains you see in the back shot literally butt up to my back yard. As you can see the weather is awesome as usually in So. Cali. I am from the upper midwest so this year round climate weather is a real treat for me considering where I was from had a record 107 inches this year and has snowed everyday since Nov. 30 hahahaha.

2 comments:

michelle g. said...

At first glance (just lookin at pict/not reading) I thought you took a picture of a shooting range filled with golf balls -thought you were a bit odd....

Then I read your post -looks like a fun hunt, not much hunting, just a grab and go! Did you get any eggs? ;)

Wow, the little ones' eyes must have popped out of their heads with excitement looking at all those eggs!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess your city doesn't think the kids are too bright - the eggs are not very well hidden... JK Nice way to get in the spirit...

AA - Always Anonymous

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails