March 12, 2008

My Mojo is so gone

Does anyone else have that problem of turning on the creative juices and off again when ya have to work. I work in a very left brain position and the right brain gets stuck when I have to stop and start so much. Sometimes I come into my craft studio after work and I just sit here like a lump staring at all my fun toys but draw a blank on any ideas. It's been happening since Saturday big time. It's very depressing. HELP. Post script: Well I didn't have much creativity to begin with anyway...so maybe that's part of the problem. I'm not that creative anyway. I was so depressed about my slump I even thought of giving all of my stuff away or selling it or something because I don't deserve it if I'm not using it. Ack!!!

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails