March 20, 2008

Spring Greetings!

Another card using stamps from Red Lead Paper Works. I just love the vintage feel of these stamps. They are so cute I practically didn't do anything to the stamped image itself. I added some accent colors to the scarves and the bonnet. And of course had to add some creative candy to her little Easter bonnet. Oh and on the cheap I made some more paper flowers with my SU 3-flower punch. I used glitter paper to make it look like the flowers were glittery. Again using one of my favorite color combos blue and yellow. Love love love. Technique's of note: Oh! how do you like how I used the basket weave corner punch? and I made some polka dot paper using the SU bg stamp with white craft ink on SU card stock. ~enjoy

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails