March 11, 2008

Word Verification Back ON! and a Poll

I never thought I would have to do it but one of my comments was spam and it was a virus to boot (thankfully I have virus protection) so regretfully I have put word verification back on for commenting =(. I couldn't decide if I should do moderation or verification? Moderation is where the posts don't show up until I approve them. Verification is where you have to type in a secret code of mixed letters in order to post. Which would you prefer moderation or verification? Let me know and I will set it accordingly. Maybe I will do a poll.

Post Script: Ok I've added a poll just above this post. It will be up for a week ending at 18 Mar 2008.


Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you already know my vote :)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails