April 05, 2008

BLog INK aka BLINK I Just Made up a New Acronym

Lot's of braggin stuff goin' 0n today. First my PR!SSy Pal Michelle over at OUT ON A LIMB got some REAL BLINK for this post... POSTSCRIPT: I think Michelle had too much Happy Juice myself or not enough sleep or something?!? when she designed this puppy. Wow amazingly creative.....


from our other PR!SSy Pal JustJohanna over on her J-log (That short for JustJohanna Blog OMG I crack myself up). Yeah that's my second braggin rights. My third clever NEW TERM THAT I MADE UP {BL}og {INK}. Get it? Normally in publishing world when you get written up... say in the newspaper... ya' can say "hey, I got some ink today" Well, same concept. If someone writes about you in their blog ya got some blog ink....bl!nk!! Go forth and enjoy the use of the new word that I made up. Anyway, Michelle got some blink over at JJs and I thought that was really cool. Because JJ is really cool. We were lucky to meet JJ and her entire design team at her boutique open house last month. We had lots of fun and JJ is an artist extraordinaire!! Kevin Bacon and six degrees of separation my other daughter Groomer Girl Leah is the real David Cassidy's hair and makeup groomer artist IRL. Odd but true. Hi David!! Like he really has EVER seen my blog. hahaha that's funny. I think he still looks great!


4 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I think I love it....

emilia in Taiwan said...

I love the idea of "j-log" cute~

Vicki Chrisman said...

David... um yeah... still totally hot! lol

michelle g. said...

Thanks for the extra bl!nk, you are awesome as usual!!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails