April 19, 2008

Happy Earth Day - Dianne's Egg Carton Challenge

Still having fun with the JJ Earth Day celebrations!! For this challenge card we were to re-use egg cartons in our designs. I stamped last year's limited edition JJ Earth Day stamp (that I won last Earth Day over at Julie's blog Lost Luggage) onto a piece of the egg carton. I lined it up so the earth was right over the words "Carton Made From 100% Reclaimed Paper" I just love how the JJ stamped globe (our earth) image encloses the graphic image from the egg carton. Clever huh? So in honor of Earth Day I wanted to remind everyone to R E C Y C L E, R E U S E, Remember the futon click on this and the word re-purpose to see it again because it was brilliant!! R E P U R P O S E! It can be really really fun. I used all scraps to make my card again. Remember the EARTH means everything to us so be sure and live consciously.



I wanted to evoke a healthy colorful world full of flowers, blue skies and starry nights because we are all taking care of our world and it will last us a long time.


Detail of the image stamped on egg carton(above)



This final image I colored owlie in and he is crying because he is worried about our planet. Don't make our owlie's sad... please take care of our earth.... do it everyday and make sure everyone else does too. Click on any image to enlarge for detail.

~missprissY

3 comments:

Dianne said...

WOW! What wonderful work you do!
I loved what you've done for the EggCarton Challenge.....absolutely terrific!

emilia in Taiwan said...

This card is way too cool! I love it!
PS We won't make Owlie cry anymore...

michelle g. said...

I love this card!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails